Links to major open source project of mine:
- slog – Structured, contextual, extensible, composable logging for Rust
- rdedup – Data deduplication engine, supporting optional compression and public key encryption.
- dotr – Very simple dotfile manager
- cargo-crev – A cryptographically verifiable code review system for the cargo (Rust) package manager.
- Deterministic source-based docker image checksum
Notable past ones:
- BrainWiki – a wiki where everything is addressed using tags
- rhex – PoC ASCII terminal hexagonal map roguelike written in Rust
- mioco – Scalable, coroutine-based, fibers/green-threads for Rust
- ARA – FreeRADIUS web interface; PHP
- colerr – colerr will wrap a given process and colorize it's standard error output.